SCNGA/SCGA DUES AND FEES
FOR THE YEAR
- TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
- Regular Member - A member of one SCNGA club and
no other SCGA clubs.
- SCNGA Life Member - A member 70 years and over
and has been with SCNGA for 25 years. The life member's SCNGA dues are exempt.
- Multi-Member SCGA Club - A member belonging to
two or more SCNGA clubs is categorized as a regular member at his home
club. For multi-members belonging to more than two SCNGA clubs, the
home club is the club that has the lowest SCGA club number (S___).
He is a regular member at his home club and a multi-member at the second and or
third club. Exception to this rule is when a member joins a second
SCNGA club after the open enrollment period (after December). In this
exception, the first club he belongs to will be his home club, regardless of
the club number, until the following year.
- Other-Member - A Junior member is a student
under 18 years of age. The SCGA dues for Junior member is $10. The SCGA dues
for Women member is $30.
- DUES AND FEES
- Regular Member = $85 (SCGA dues $33, Jr. Golf
$2, Prize Fund Allocation $20, SCNGA dues $30)
- Multi-Member - SCGA as primary club = $70 ($85 less $15)
- Multi Member - SCNGA as primary club = $15 (SCGA
- Other Members:
- Juniors under 18 years of age = $10 (SCGA dues
- Women = $30 (SCGA dues only)
- SCNGA Life Member - age 70 + 25 years
- Regular Member = $75 ($98 - $23)
- Multi-Member - SCGA Club = $60 ($83 - $23)
- Reinstatement Fee (after December 17) = $40
SCNGA Treasurer & Membership Chairman
Mission Hills, CA 91345.